Chicago 312 Plumbing Contractor
1. New applicants must provide the Bond for Registration as a Plumbing Contractor. Renewing applicants must provide a Bond Continuation Letter for the existing Bond on file. If the Bond has changed or you have a new Bond please submit an Original copy of your Surety Bond with the Seal affixed.
2. Submit two (2) current identical color photographs approximately 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches. Only passport photos will be accepted. Please put your name on the back of each photograph.
3. Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.netClick on: Application Services, then Chicago. The professions are listed.
4. Application fee. If by check or money order payable to the: City of Chicago.
5. Submit a Plumber Contractor Bond Application.
6. Submit this form and mail with all supplemental documents to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
Apply for Exam
IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
DO NOT APPLY TO RETAKE AN EXAM
UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR OFFICIAL RESULT LETTER
FROM CONTINENTAL TESTING SERVICES