Chicago 311 Plumbers Apprentice
1. Submit two (2) current identical color photographs approximately 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches. Only passport photos will be accepted. Please put your name on the back of each photograph.
2. Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.net Click on: Application Services, then Chicago. The professions are listed.
3. Application fee. If by check or money order payable to the: City of Chicago.
4. All applicants must be 16 years of age and enrolled in an approved apprentice program.
5. All applicants must provide a notarized letter (on company stationery) from a current employer a licensed and bonded plumbing contractor.
6. The letter must verify that the applicant will be working as a Plumber's Apprentice and will be trained under the supervision of the Plumbing Contractor.
7. The letter must include the Plumbing Contractor's license number.
8. Fees, this form, and supplemental materials must be mailed to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
Apply for Exam
IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
DO NOT APPLY TO RETAKE AN EXAM
UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR OFFICIAL RESULT LETTER
FROM CONTINENTAL TESTING SERVICES