Chicago 309 Apprentice Crane Operator
First Time License without Examination
1. Submit two (2) current identical color photographs approximately 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches. Only passport photos will be accepted. Please put your name on the back of each photograph.
2. Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.net Click on: Application Services, then Chicago. The professions are listed.
3. Application fee. If by check or money order payable to the: City of Chicago.
4. All applicants must work as a crane operator under the direct supervision of a licensed Crane Operator.
5. Applicants must provide a notarized letter (on company stationery) from an employer of Licensed Crane Operators.
6. Provide a notarized letter (on company stationery) from an officer of a training program that is approved by the Commissioner, stating that the applicant will receive training under the direct supervision of a Licensed Crane Operator
7. Submit this form and mail with all supplemental documents to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
Apply for Exam
IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
DO NOT APPLY TO RETAKE AN EXAM
UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR OFFICIAL RESULT LETTER
FROM CONTINENTAL TESTING SERVICES