Chicago 305 Plumber
Written Examination given on announced datesRetrieve a Study Guide at
1. Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.net Click on: Application Services, then Chicago. The professions are listed. The fee for the Practical exam is included in the written examination's fee structure.
2. Application fee. If by check or money order payable to the: City of Chicago
3. All applicants must provide an original signed letter(on company Stationary) from their current or former employer a licensed and bonded plumbing contractor.
4. The letter must verify the dates of employment and establish that the applicant has completed four (4) years of work as a Plumber's Apprentice.
5. Letters appealing the first two requirements should be sent to:
Board of Plumbing Examiners
Department of Buildings
2045 W. Washington BLVD
Chicago, IL 60612-2428
Attn: Commissioner of Buildings
6. The letter must include the employer's Plumbing Contractor’s license number AND A COPY OF YOUR APPRENTICE LICENSE.
7. Fees, this form, and supplemental materials must be mailed to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF PAGE AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE PROMPTS
Apply for Exam
IF YOU ARE A RETAKE CANDIDATE:
DO NOT APPLY TO RETAKE AN EXAM
UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR OFFICIAL RESULT LETTER
FROM CONTINENTAL TESTING SERVICES